Kursus yang dianjurkan oleh Pusat Pengajian Sains dan Teknologi Makanan , Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT).
- Pelajari kaedah pencairan dan tempering coklat tulen.
- Pelajari aneka coklat spt pralin, shell, truffle, salutan dan lain-lain.
- Kursus secara hand-on.
- Perserta akan disediakan nota/resepi, apron & Bahan Mentah.
- Tenaga pengajar berpengalaman akan kongsikam tips-tips penting dalam pembuatan coklat.
- Minum pagi dan makan tengahari disediakan.
- Produk yang dihasilkan akan dibawa pulang.
- Sijil penyertaan disediakan.
- Yuran rm 170 sahaja
- Deposit Rm50 diperlukan untuk booking tempat anda. Baki rm120 dibayar semasa kelas.
- Tarikh tutup pendaftaran sebelum 27 Mac 2017
Sebarang masalah boleh hubungi:
Fadlina Yusof 0122853895
Aniza Draman 01125699914
The School of Maritime Business and Management (formerly known as the Faculty of Management and Economics), University of Malaysia Terengganu (UMT), will be organizing the 3rd Seminar in Accounting, Business and Finance (SABF) on 20 May 2017, to be held in UMT. Full paper (camera-ready) submission due date is 11 May 2017. Accepted papers will be published in the seminar proceeding with ISBN while selected papers will be published in the Journal of Business and Social Development. Click the Important Dates menu which located above for more detail.
The following are the important dates (GMT +8:00) for the 2017 seminar:
- Submission of Full Article: 27 April 2017
- Notification of Full Article Acceptance (including reviewer comments): 4 May 2017
- Submission of Camera-Ready Article (the revised version): 11 May 2017
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 11 May 2017
The 9th National Technical Seminar on Underwater System Technology (NUSYS’17) aimed at presenting current research being carried out in that area and scheduled to be held on 11th-12th September, 2017 in KUALA TERENGGANU, Malaysia. The idea of the seminar is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry. This seminar provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The seminar would offer a number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research contents, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Accepted and presented papers of NUSYS’2017 will be published in the official seminar electronic proceedings (with ISBN number) and a selection of full papers will be recommended but are not guaranteed to be published in the journals. SCOPUS indexed journal (*excluding publication fees).
National Seminar on Biological Security and Sustainabiliy 2018
Date: 5th July 2018
Venue: Auditorium InOS, Institut Oceanografi dan Sekitaran
Biological Security and Sustainability Research Group
School of Fundamental Science
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
21300 Kuala Nerus
Registration: 1st June 2018
Abstract submission: 1st June 2018
Submission of full paper: 21 Jun 2018
UMT: RM 200.00
Non-UMT: RM 300.00
Webinar: RM 50.00
*Publication fee not included
*Payment instruction will be given at the end of this registration form
Accepted paper will be published in Special Edition Malaysian Applied Biology Journal 2018
Abstract can be submitted through the link below: