34th International Conference of Analytical Sciences (SKAM34) is jointly organized by the Malaysian Analytical Sciences Society (ANALIS) and the Faculty of Science and Marine Environment, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT). SKAM34 conference topic covers analytical sciences in all its breadth and diversity.
You are warmly invited to join us during 6-8 September 2022 for the upcoming SKAM34 with the theme is
‘Designing Tomorrow: Exploring New Chemistry Breakthrough During Pandemic Era’.
The conference opens the door to researchers and related specialists in analytical sciences through keynote, oral, and poster presentations. It promises to be a great platform for academicians, scientists, researchers, and graduate students to share their research experiences and participate in interactive discussions.
Abstracts are welcomed in all areas of analytical sciences. The submitted paper (full paper for publication) will be peer-reviewed by the Editorial Board of the Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences, indexed by Scopus.
Click the link below for registration
International Conference of Analytical Sciences (https://forms.gle/JJj1ra9NBkRwNHQf9)
For further inquiries, feel free to contact us:
Official website: https://skam34.umt.edu.my
Climate change and marine organism adaptation
– Adaptation, sustainable development, acclimatization, climate change, resilience
Immune and molecular therapeutics
– Fish diseases, toxin, antibiotics, molecular immunology
Microbe environment and biotechnology
– Microbes, symbiotic, enzymatic, microalgae, anti-biofouling, viruses
Natural products from marine bioresources
– Feed nutrients, pre/probiotics, marine functional, specialty chemical, compound
– Marine genomics, bioinformatics, biology machine learning, genetic response networks, synthetic biology
Early Bird Registration : 1 July 2022
Abstract Submission : 1 August 2022
i-Comb 2022 Event : 3-4 October 2022
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (iCoMB2022 secretariat) or email@example.com (Dr. Mok Wen Jye). In the meantime, please browse through our website at https://icomb2022.umt.edu.my/ for registration details and important dates.
- YBhg. Profesor Dr. Yusuf Chisti (Massey University, New Zealand),
- YBhg. Prof. Dr. Phang Siew Moi (UCSI University/Universiti Malaya),
- YBhg. Prof. Madya Dr. Derek Chan Juinn Chieh (Universiti Sains Malaysia),
- YBhg. Prof. Ts. Dr. Lam Su Shiung (UMT)
- YBhg. Prof. Dr. Meisam Tabatabaei (UMT).
Bayaran : RM 1000/pax (peserta tempatan)
USD 230/pax (peserta antarabangsa)
Pendaftaran boleh dibuat menerusi pautan borang google berikut: https://forms.gle/Cj4qMq8CDcgTbDvJ7
THEME: Disseminating Knowledge Among Youth’s Bright-Mind
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
Coastal and Ocean Engineering
Maritime and Naval Technology
Automatic Control of Marine System
Modeling and Optimization
Emerging Energy Technologies
Material and Manufacturing Technologies
Big Data and IoT
Statistic and Mathematics
Any sub-field related to the field of Ocean Engineering and informatics (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics and Instrumentation Information Engineering)