We invite you to University Malaysia Terengganu, for opportunity to connect with colleagues working on society and natural resources from around the world during the 20th Colloquium of the Malaysia and Singapore Society Australia. MASSA 2018 is a platform for scientists, researchers, practitioners and post graduate students to share their ideas, research findings and present solutions for unsustainable development and community livelihood issues in developed and developing countries.
- To bring together lecturers, scientists, academicians and researchers to discuss and deliberate on national and international issues.
- To provide a platform for scientists in various disciplines to present their research findings and to establish networking linkages.
Our keynote speakers are:
- Emeritus Prof. Dato’ Dr Abdul Rahman Embong, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Fadzilah Majid Cooke, former Universiti Malaysia Sabah
Benefits of Attending Conference
- Certificate of participation
- Best paper Award
- Certificate of Session Chair
- Conference Kit