Kursus yang dianjurkan oleh Pusat Pengajian Sains dan Teknologi Makanan , Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT).
- Pelajari kaedah pencairan dan tempering coklat tulen.
- Pelajari aneka coklat spt pralin, shell, truffle, salutan dan lain-lain.
- Kursus secara hand-on.
- Perserta akan disediakan nota/resepi, apron & Bahan Mentah.
- Tenaga pengajar berpengalaman akan kongsikam tips-tips penting dalam pembuatan coklat.
- Minum pagi dan makan tengahari disediakan.
- Produk yang dihasilkan akan dibawa pulang.
- Sijil penyertaan disediakan.
- Yuran rm 170 sahaja
- Deposit Rm50 diperlukan untuk booking tempat anda. Baki rm120 dibayar semasa kelas.
- Tarikh tutup pendaftaran sebelum 27 Mac 2017
Sebarang masalah boleh hubungi:
Fadlina Yusof 0122853895
Aniza Draman 01125699914
Kenyir Research Institute Enterpreneur Program (KIEPro)
En. Azri Mamat (Pengasas Industri Timun Malaysia)
Cik Nurul Syafiqah Izzati Zawawi (CVU IPATA)
En. Muhammad Syahrunizan : 012-2664226
Pn. Norhayati binti Ab Manaf : 014-5490462
Anjuran : Institut Penyelidikan Kenyir (IPK), UMT
Dengan kerjasama : Yayasan Pembangunan Keluarga Terengganu (YPK)
The School of Maritime Business and Management (formerly known as the Faculty of Management and Economics), University of Malaysia Terengganu (UMT), will be organizing the 3rd Seminar in Accounting, Business and Finance (SABF) on 20 May 2017, to be held in UMT. Full paper (camera-ready) submission due date is 11 May 2017. Accepted papers will be published in the seminar proceeding with ISBN while selected papers will be published in the Journal of Business and Social Development. Click the Important Dates menu which located above for more detail.
The following are the important dates (GMT +8:00) for the 2017 seminar:
- Submission of Full Article: 27 April 2017
- Notification of Full Article Acceptance (including reviewer comments): 4 May 2017
- Submission of Camera-Ready Article (the revised version): 11 May 2017
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 11 May 2017
2017 International Conference on Air Quality and Environmental Sustainability (ICAQES 2017) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical , experimental and applied Air Quality and Environmental Sustainability. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
- To present and discuss research findings pertaining to current trends, impacts and technological innovations in air quality and environmental fields.
- To provide the platform for interdisciplinary discussion between researchers, scientists and academia to provide innovative solutions for recent issues in air quality management and environment.
- To establish powerful network of academia, scientists and researchers for exchanging ideas and knowledge sharing in the area related to air quality management and environment
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) is delighted to invite you to attend to its International Cell Signalling Conference (ICSC) that will be held on this coming 25th – 26th July 2017. This 2-day scientific meeting hosted by the School of Fundamental Science, UMT will bring together an exciting list of international expert keynote speakers from across the world, talks chosen from the submitted abstracts and a dynamic poster session. This scientific meeting attracts scientists from all around the world with the same research interest to discuss the current issues as well as to share the vast and latest knowledge related to cell signaling area from various backgrounds and its application in multidisciplinary. This also create the networking opportunities for everyone to further expand their research together with collaborators all around the world.
MySEC2017 is pleased to announce the call for papers for The 10th Malaysian Software Engineering Conference (MySEC2017) which will be held on August 7 – 9, 2017. This conference is sponsored by Malaysian Software Engineering Interest Group (MySEIG) and organized by School of Informatics and Applied Mathematics, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia.
MySEC2017 is inviting researchers, policy makers, industry participants, academicians, entrepreneurs, students and those with interest in computer science and information technologies.
MySEC2017 welcome contributions that address any software engineering topics of interest including but not limited to the following:
- Requirement Engineering
- Software Performance Engineering
- Software Architecture
- Software Security, Safety, and Reliability
- Software Development Methods
- Agile Software Development Methods
- Software Testing, Verification and Validation
- Software Engineering Environments and Tools
- Program Analysis and Understanding
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Evolution
- Model Driven Architecture
- Software Metrics and Measurement
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Software Processes and Quality
- Object and Component Based Software Engineering
- Cloud Based Software Engineering
- Web Based Software Engineering
- Software Reuse
- Distributed and Parallel Software Engineering
- Product Line Engineering
- Embedded and Real-Time Software Systems
- Formal Methods
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Software Systems
- Agent Based Software Engineering
- Context-Aware and Adaptive Software Sytems
- Software Project Management
- Knowledge Based Software Engineering
- Standard and Legal Issues
- Intelligent Software Engineering
- Software Engineering Education
- Software Engineering in Practice
MySEC2017 theme is “Empowering Software Engineering Towards IOT”
All accepted papers, will be published in a special issue of Journal of Telecomunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering(JTEC – ISSN 2180-1843, e-ISSN 2289-8131). JTEC is currently abstracted and indexed in SCOPUS, Google Scholar , Index Copernicus, Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory, Malaysian Journal Management System (MYJurnal) and Malaysian Citation Index (MYCite).
JTEC has received Malaysian Citation Index (MYCite) Impact Factor of 0.122 for 2013 and ranked no 3 out of 63 Engineering and Technology Journals.
The 9th National Technical Seminar on Underwater System Technology (NUSYS’17) aimed at presenting current research being carried out in that area and scheduled to be held on 11th-12th September, 2017 in KUALA TERENGGANU, Malaysia. The idea of the seminar is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry. This seminar provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The seminar would offer a number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research contents, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Accepted and presented papers of NUSYS’2017 will be published in the official seminar electronic proceedings (with ISBN number) and a selection of full papers will be recommended but are not guaranteed to be published in the journals. SCOPUS indexed journal (*excluding publication fees).
The International Conference on Artificial Reef and Related Aquatic Habitats (CARAH) was first organised in 1974 in Texas, USA with aims to improve the exchange of information among people interested in artificial reefs and focus international attention on the potential of artificial reefs in fishery management. Almost 250 attendees from four nations (USA, Australia, Japan and Taiwan) participated the first CARAH event. Since then, CARAH has traveled to various venues worldwide (see list of past CARAH conferences below), allowing the global exchange of knowledge and experience among those involved in the diverse aspects of artificial reefs and related aquatic habitats.
In 2017, the 11th CARAH will be held in Terengganu, Malaysia from 11 to 13 September 2017 – bringing this much awaited event to Southeast Asia for the first time ever.
We look forward to welcoming you to our shores!
National Seminar on Biological Security and Sustainabiliy 2018
Date: 5th July 2018
Venue: Auditorium InOS, Institut Oceanografi dan Sekitaran
Biological Security and Sustainability Research Group
School of Fundamental Science
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
21300 Kuala Nerus
Registration: 1st June 2018
Abstract submission: 1st June 2018
Submission of full paper: 21 Jun 2018
UMT: RM 200.00
Non-UMT: RM 300.00
Webinar: RM 50.00
*Publication fee not included
*Payment instruction will be given at the end of this registration form
Accepted paper will be published in Special Edition Malaysian Applied Biology Journal 2018
Abstract can be submitted through the link below:
The chosen conference theme is: “SYMBIOSIS-SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIETAL WELL-BEING”.
The framework of IPCB was initially developed to strengthen research collaboration with the next-generation researchers as part of wider efforts to continuously maintain and develop bilateral cooperation among Asian countries. Concerted efforts are needed from various bodies regarding cross-border education, human resource and research development. Students attending this conference would be able to share among peers their diverse multicultural backgrounds which could promote and enhance research cooperation among these regions. Via this conference, findings from research conducted from different parts of the world can be viewed to secure our resources on a sustainable manner.
Biotechnology can unlock the potential of the environment’s biodiversity; leading to new knowledge, improved industrial competitiveness. Fundamental to delivering such impacts is the imperative to continue to generate and build upon knowledge from all levels of marine and related areas of scientific research that would be achieved by the symposium – IPCB.
The biggest asset of the future research communities is none other than the present postgraduates. Managing human resource development for technologically advanced economies is a substantial challenge. Thus, symposiums such as IPCB can be directed as an ideal platform in disseminating information among future scientist under the guidance of prominent present scientists across regions by addressing specific issues of the national contexts as part of a wider globalized society.